Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my password but can not sign into my Apple

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** can not sign into my Apple account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.