Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Message popped up saying virus infection. IPhone 6 lasted is…

Message popped up saying...

Message popped up saying virus infection

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 6 lasted is system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just happened have hot tried anything at this point. Am learning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please just fix my phone

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It's a scam. Please restart your iPhone. If this happens again, tap Settings > Safari then swipe down and tap Clear History & Website Data.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Thanks for your help

You are very welcome, If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer