Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Mac crashed in Update Download. All apps lost in Restore.

My Mac crashed in...

My Mac crashed in Update Download. All apps lost in Restore. How do I reload Home & Student 2016. I called on you before, but my word e-mail was wiped also. It is now Restored.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I started the download, but the e-mail for this account was wiped also. I could not get the message to confirm my identity. The gmail account is now restored.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not the brightest light on the Knowledge tree. I originally loaded this word package in early 2016. I have receipts and numbers for a reload, I think.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My MAC crashed on 2-24/25-18. I could not use it then. it was in the shop of an Apple lic. tech. for OS reload. How could I have violated terms of agreement?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me where you originally purchased it from?

Please let me know

thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Best Buy Store #1015, Altoona Pa,(###) ###-#### on 12/23/15, with Microsoft word Home Student 2016 Bundle (Word, Excel,Power Point, One Note, Apple care for MacBook Pro) and other items as well (OFF MAC(###) ###-####ENG Term, Apple USB Superdrive-ZML).

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Before you start, I have an appointment that I must leave for in about 10 minutes. Can we resume later, or does it not matter if I am here or not?

yes that is ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, There were two questions which is alright? having to leave in 10 minutes or not being here, or both?
Duffy

You will need to be here.. so please message me when you return

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, It may not be till 4 PM +/-
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, later than expected. Are you ready now? Iam here, Duffy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, you will have to explain what I am to do and where in the MAC I go to do the " click ons and the other steps. Duffy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, My gmail is not quite complete. I don't have any server info from Google, could not load the Apple mail server info , outgoing and incoming, channels and such. will this interfere with what you are planning? Duffy

Hi there

Are you now available?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, I am available. Sorry about yesterday. Remember, you have to go easy on me, I was technologically abused as a youngster. Duffy

Click this link

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Richard, ID###-##-#### PW 7148 The package is off the screen I'll put it back on
Richard, Apple Software Engineer