Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't complete recovery I started yesterday but I was told…

Customer Question
I can't complete recovery...

I can't complete recovery I started yesterday but I was told that n 24 hours I would get a phone call with instructions to complete recovery. I just got the phone call which instructed me to go to this wed site where I could complete recovery. I have no idea how to complete this problem and I need much help. Can you please help me? Jimmie

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I do nt remember has to be awhie.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but this all started because I was trying to do something on my Ipad when it told me I had to cchange my password ***** is when I came in to the Apple mini to try and do it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please.

Is this for your Apple ID?