Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad cannot download a Fidelity app. It has only the 9.xx…

Customer Question
My iPad cannot download a...
My iPad cannot download a Fidelity app. It has only the 9.xx operating system and will not upgrade to a higher version. The Fidelity app says I need a higher versio 10.xx
My wife has an OLDER iPad and had no problem downloading the Fidelity App and using it.Why will my iPad NOT download the required update to an 10.xx iOS??
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Did you update your operating system?

I tried and it did not work, that is my problem. My wife updated her older unit w/o any issues.

You can't update the operating system?

Do you see an error message?

Not as I recall. I will check tomorrow....good night.

OK thank you