Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had am email account of j*******@*********** when I bought…

Customer Question
I had am email...

I had am email account of j*******@*********** when I bought my iPad in 2011. We have since changed to another account. I just bought a new iPad and am trying to backup some items to my computer so I can transfer them to my new iPad but the computer doesn't recognize the new account and asks for the password ***** the iowatelecom one. I can't find it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Within the last year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, just saw the request for the old password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!