Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten password for Apple ID. Feb r March 2018.

Customer Question
I have forgotten password...

I have forgotten password ***** Apple ID***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Feb r March 2018. I’ve been asked password ***** open my Mac Pro computer & it let me in w password ***** thought was both but this phone says it’s invailed

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It kept flashing back to retry on ph.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.