Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my iCloud password. Don't want to change from a…

Customer Question
I forgot my iCloud...

I forgot my iCloud password. Don't want to change from a password ***** works on everything else?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

ICloud on my Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Not sure. i am checking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

For some time now. I just got a new phone and Apple Watch and I need to download photos and I need to get into iCloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get into iCloud and I don't want to change my overall Password ***** is effective on everything else.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Please provide your phone number 55

My operating system is mac05, High Sierra, version 10.13
Phone no. On my new phone (and old) is(###) ###-####
I lost everything on your help screen on my Mac; it was replCed by an “error” screen. Not sure what I did to create an error?
Are you there?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

You can now reset your password ***** your iPad.

A message with instructions has been sent to iPad (2) (iPad Air).

Will that “reset” change the password ***** everything else? That is what I do t want to do!
I do not wish to change my passwords for everything else, just iCloud!
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly contact apple support through the below link.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

I have been into the site that allows me to change my password ***** when I try to change it to the password ***** I have set for everything else it keeps telling me that I cannot use a password ***** has been used previously?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

No you will be talking to an apple representative through that link.

All I want to know is if I change my password ***** icloud does it change for all of the other applications? Why can’t we just “recover” the pSsword that is set for icloud?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

You have to reach apple support regarding this.

I thought that was what I was doing. Have I been charged for a membership ($39)?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Sir/Mam,

You have reached just answer