Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was in puerto vaillarta having my cell phone and a apple…

Customer Question
I was in puerto...

I was in puerto vaillarta having my cell phone and a apple tabley inside a lap top case forgot on a seat of publc transpo buss of course only noticed after i got off the buss but too late the buss is already too far to run behind ,, i have someone looking out for my cell and cancell the line i was told there is a way to trace back the location of my tablet if so perhaps u can inform me on that now i am back in canada it happenned the day before my flight was march the 5 /2018

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's ipad mini i had it connected to my bell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I amno expert but i only use the tabletfor photos

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
i was ask what model it was and what company under all i know it was under bell as and add on device but i got a new cell and cancelled my cell but kept the same email address and the same cell number and it was a ipad mini i have an address to get help goes help.apple.com/ipad
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your devices!

To track the location of your iPad, navigate to www.icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Once signed in, click the icon for "Find my iPhone" (which, despite the name, tracks ALL of your Apple devices). Once that "app" opens, you can track the location of only your iPad device by clicking the menu for ALL DEVICES at the top center of the screen, and changing the selection to your iPad only. At that point, you should be presented with a location map showing the last known whereabouts of your device.

I hope that helps!

Hi again! I am just checking back in to make sure I fully answered your question? Please let me know...

Thank you!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!

thank u for u concern I have call my apple store close to where I leave they provide me with the information I needed to trace back my apple tablet