Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Emailed an Apple ID recover request yesterday and week ago,,

Customer Question
Emailed an Apple ID...

Emailed an Apple ID recover request yesterday and week ago, , acct locked by Apple. Haven’t heard from Apple what to do next

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I believe Dec, however, Apple sent email saying they locked account for security reasons (Jan 29) have gone online requesting reset but haven’t heard from Apple

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, again yesterday, received message I would receive email or phone call today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!