Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I placed a recovery of password request in this morning for…

Customer Question
I placed a recovery...

I placed a recovery of password ***** in this morning for my and was supposed to get a call or email about 12:15 est. Can I find out the status of my recovery.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop or iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried signing into icloud and apple with passwords that must have been changed but I had them written down. Other than that I looked on youtube but since i can't get into Itunes, Apple or I cloud I can't, I am trying to recover deleted messages. It needs to be reset anyhow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. right now I want to reset my password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
why are you not responding quickly??
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you on a Windows computer? Is this Epson computer connected to the computer with a USB cable or Wireless?

Windows yes, wireless printer

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer.