Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My account has be n disabled? I’m complaining illiterate…

Customer Question
My account has be...

My account has be n disabled?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m complaining illiterate when comes to these things. I’m so sorry. I’m I. My IPhone 6plus does that help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It looks like Jan. I was I hospital Dec Jan and Feb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think it’s because of some transactions I didn’t remember making. I still don’t but I’m not saying I didn’t. I was really sick and just may not remember we. I che Jed my

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services. You can unlock your Apple ID by reseting your Apple password, Please click on : https://iforgot.apple.com/ Enter your Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?