Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there any wa to way to reset my Apple ID? I no longer…

Customer Question
Hello, is there...

Hello, is there any wa to way to reset my Apple ID? I no longer have the email account that I originally had when I set up my Apple ID and now I can’t install updates to apps, etc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think 11/2017 or so

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, I believe I did- actually I’m looking at my emails now and I DID manage to reset my Apple ID— the issue is that my devices automatically pull up the old one; for example, I just bought a new iPad and I’m right now in the process of setting it up and the device right now is asking for the password ***** with my old Apple ID that has my old email address- I dont’ know the password ***** I can’t get a password ***** b/c I no longer have that email address, etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope I think that’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

You should contact apple support regarding this for better assistance and who has access to your account information.

Use this number to reach Apple 1-***-***-****