Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new credit card and when i want to get my password…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new credit card and when i want to get my password ***** will not accept new number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Laptop dell

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

I cant find model but i am using windowa 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes microsoft just had updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I also cant get my mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.