Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone has been disabled. its telling me to connect to…

Customer Question
My phone has been...

My phone has been disabled. its telling me to connect to Itunes. but i can't get into the phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

January

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No i dont know how

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i get in contact with him

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

If you are using an iphone it will be attached to your apple id and when they say go to itunes, it means by connecting that phone to a computer via usb and recovering it from there.

What is the make/model of your phone?

What is the make/ model of your computer? Mac or windows?

iphone se laptop chromebook acer C720

Have you ever used itunes before with that phone?

how do i do that

This link will show you how to reset it to get past that login password ***** or without itunes for previous use.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin