Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE INSTALLED THE ENDNOTEX8 in my new imac but I cannot…

Customer Question
I HAVE INSTALLED THE...

I HAVE INSTALLED THE ENDNOTEX8 in my new imac but I cannot work as i do in my macbook i mean when i am in the word file i cannot insert the references

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I am not sure..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

The imac is new of 2 weeks. I purchased the endnote licence and the office licence and both are installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I try now to work and I see that the endnote does not allow me to ad references in the word file I am not sure if i explain well

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
hi
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hello, is somebody there to talk to?
Answered in 2 days by:
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

of course not..I have resolved it.
Honestly I am disappointed with this service considering that I paid for this. But I guess that it is not you that I have to complain. Or maybe this is a standard way to answer.. Really disappointed.
Thanks in any case.

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!