Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to reset my apple password. I want to reset apple…

Customer Question
I want to reset...

I want to reset my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I want to reset apple password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I find that tool?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just connect

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When you change your Apple password, you will need to update it on ALL of your Apple devices.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!