Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not used my iPad in a time and cannot remember my…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my iPad in a long time and cannot remember my password...can you help me???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My son gave me the iPad for Christmas and I put it on my desk and have not used it for a few months...I am 69 and not a whole lot “tech savvy”...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I do not know what that is...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

...not that I can think of...I am angry at myself that I cannot remember my sign on..I remember using my granddaughter’s birthday so that I WOULD remember, but apparently I cannot remember the sequence of numbers...any help is greatly appreciated

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I have been waiting all day and still no answer...I wish to stop the process and request a refund...thank you...
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What is the e-mail address you are having problems?

My IPad has become disabled because I cannot remember my password ***** I do not know how to get it working again...any help is appreciated

Have you tried to reset your apple ID?

I can’t... my iPad is disabled

Please call (8006927753) thats apple support, Im sure they can restore your password.

Let me know if the fix the problem