Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have not used my iPad in a time and cannot remember my

Customer Question

I have not used my iPad in a long time and cannot remember my password...can you help me???
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: My son gave me the iPad for Christmas and I put it on my desk and have not used it for a few months...I am 69 and not a whole lot “tech savvy”...
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: I do not know what that is...
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ...not that I can think of...I am angry at myself that I cannot remember my sign on..I remember using my granddaughter’s birthday so that I WOULD remember, but apparently I cannot remember the sequence of numbers...any help is greatly appreciated
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have been waiting all day and still no answer...I wish to stop the process and request a refund...thank you...
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Elgin Vega replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What is the e-mail address you are having problems?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My IPad has become disabled because I cannot remember my password ***** I do not know how to get it working again...any help is appreciated

Have you tried to reset your apple ID?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can’t... my iPad is disabled

Please call (8006927753) thats apple support, Im sure they can restore your password.

Let me know if the fix the problem