Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help getting my Apple ID enabled. I had a problem with…

Customer Question
Need help getting my...

Need help getting my Apple ID enabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I had a problem with my card that was on there I was getting a lot of extra charges because of my son did something so I canceled my card and I need to get it reset

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To reset your Apple ID and password ***** you can change the card, go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.