Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m just back from 4 weeks in Florida and without making any…

Customer Question
I’m just back from...

I’m just back from 4 weeks in Florida and without making any changes to iPhone 7 settings when people try to call me they are getting number not recognised

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Sorry don’t know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Sorry what do you mean by reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone show Three WiFi Call

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please try following :-

1. Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side.
  2. While continuing to hold the On/Off button, press and hold the volume downbutton on the left side of your iPhone.
  3. Hold both buttons as the screen turns off, and keep holding them until the screen turns back on and displays the Apple logo.

After doing this please ask others to call you and see if you are able to receive calls .

Does your problem still persist ?