Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not wish to pay for Apple Music as never use it plus…

Customer Question
I do not wish...

I do not wish to pay for Apple Music as never use it plus now somehow I have Apple Family music $17.99 as well??? I am trying very hard to cancel this Apple Music! As the money has already been taken out of my account? Please cancel both subscriptions asap

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Apple Music?

I do not want Apple Music

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple Music?

To send a message plus tried to unsubscribe but it only re subscribed me?? plus added Family music? No kids live here that need that music, please cancel both subscriptions as soon as possible?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please just disconnect Apple Music both Single? which I never was aware I even had? plus now Family Apple Music? wow how hard it has been to get this subscription cancelled so please cancel asap? My credit card has been billed $11.99 plus $17.99 in the past 24 hours. Please cancel

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Apple Music..."
I apologize for the wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

Have you tried / can you please try using your iPhone or iPad:

1. Open the iTunes app on your iPhone.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap the Apple ID button.
  3. Select View Apple ID.
  4. Enter your Apple ID password or authorize with Touch ID.
  5. Tap the Subscriptions button.
  6. Tap Apple Music.
  7. Press Cancel Subscription.
  8. Tap Confirm.