Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get my iPad to charge stuck on 2% I’ve had it

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my iPad to charge stuck on 2%

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ve had it plugged in for 5 hrs has not moved from 2 % shows that then goes to white screen then to regular page then shuts down tried using different charger made no difference

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Please use this guide to try and find the exact model of ipad you have, thank you.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/2049920/tablets/how-to-tell-which-ipad-model-you-have.html

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)