Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot Or lost my password. IPad and iphone. .?.? A month --

Customer Question
Forgot Or lost my...

Forgot Or lost my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPad and iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

.?.?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A month -- just tried when I thought we're old passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am a technophobe and not computer savvy at all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Which password ***** would like to rest ? Is it the password ***** your iPhone or for some email account ?