Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cant get it to show up on my desktop pc so I can listen to

Customer Question

I cant get it to show up on my desktop pc so I can listen to music when I'm working on my computer I was listening to it and I had to leave for a bit now I'm back and it wont appear this has never happened befoe ive had iTunes almost a year now really strange please help if you ncan thank you
JA: When did you last update iTunes?
Customer: i don't remember the last time they prompted me to
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i don't think so is there a charge for this? if so then i will pass
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you ready for remote support now?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thank you I don’t have $39 and I got it to work by using SlimCleaner plus. Thanks for your response