Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant get it to show up on my desktop pc so I can listen to…

Customer Question
I cant get it...

I cant get it to show up on my desktop pc so I can listen to music when I'm working on my computer I was listening to it and I had to leave for a bit now I'm back and it wont appear this has never happened befoe ive had iTunes almost a year now really strange please help if you ncan thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't remember the last time they prompted me to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No i don't think so is there a charge for this? if so then i will pass

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you ready for remote support now?

No thank you I don’t have $39 and I got it to work by using SlimCleaner plus. Thanks for your response