Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a record of a iPhone 5 which was bought from telstra…

I need a record...

I need a record of a iPhone 5 which was bought from telstra plan etc

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Not sure its now my wifes phone its model A1429

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot get past verification log cannot remmber password

3/10/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you cannot remember the password ***** the following steps to recover it:

https://support.apple.com/HT202649

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer