Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple 3 watch won't receive calls. Apple Watch 3, 6s

Customer Question
My apple 3 watch...

My apple 3 watch won't receive calls

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple Watch 3, 6s iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

Happening last 3 or 4 days, we tri ed clearing all recent calls with no difference, don't know what else to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We are not very tech savvy!!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the Watch is mirrored to your phone, check that Airplane Mode is not turned on.

There may even be a glitch with Airplane mode - go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn it off again.

Also check your Do Not Disturb settings. Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's off.

Reply back and let me know if that works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------