Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just purchased coin and got changed but didn’t get my

Customer Question
I just purchased coin...

I just purchased coin and got changed but didn’t get my coins

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Verizon’s I phone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I don’t have a problem with my phone I purchased coin that I didn’t get

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Where did you purchase the coins from?
Was the purchase completed successfully and charged to your payment method?

If so, are the coins in your account now after a delay?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------