Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’d like to change my Apple ID pass word. I forgot the

Customer Question
I’d like to change...

I’d like to change my Apple ID pass word. I forgot the original

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven’t. The one I thought I had isn’t working.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 5 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make / model of your device?

Does it show an email address or a part of an email address when it asks for your Apple ID password?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

iPad. The apps I’d like to download ask for my Apple ID and my pass word
  1. Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?
  2. When it asks for your Apple ID, does it show an email address?
  3. Is your email account currently working?