Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just can't make any purchase on my appl id. IPhone. Os.

Customer Question
I just can't make...

I just can't make any purchase on my appl id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Yes os

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you checked that your iTunes payment method is still valid?

To do that, see here:
http://girlsinthegigcity.com/2015/03/01/change-or-remove-your-payment-information-from-your-itunes-store-account/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------