Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t sign into my Apple TV. It keep telling me to enter a…

Customer Question
Can’t sign into my...

Can’t sign into my Apple TV.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It keep telling me to enter a code into my device But no where to enter it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I reset my Apple TV. It’s been a while since I used it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just want to start using it again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple TV. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.