Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change my password, Tablet apple, I pad mini 4.

I want to change...

I want to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Tablet apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad mini 4. Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried changing it and I can’t so they gave me this e mail to go to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my daughter order on my app and paid it with her card so whe I tried to change my password ***** told me to enter my visa but it was a different number it won’t work

3/10/2018
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

2235

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me email ID?

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••00?

A text message with a verification code was sent to +1(###) ###-#### Can I have that code?

Didn’t get the code
775559

Can I have your new apple password?

Make sure you password ***** be 8 or more characters, Upper & lowercase letters, At least one number

Jb231955

Your Apple ID password ***** *****@******.*** has been changed and your password ***** Jb231955 , Try to restart the device and check if you are able to access your apple device.

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, Please let me know and It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, Is there anything else I may assist you today?

Nothing more thank you very much you are really good at what you do
That’s it for today

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!

Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast
He was very good knew what he was doing . Was able to fix everything I had wrong. And tried for one week and nothing worked that Apple told me to do.�� I will tell anyone that has trouble to go to your site. Thank you again