Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I made an mistake and bought an iPhone on offer up but they…

Customer Question
I made an mistake...

I made an mistake and bought an iPhone on offer up but they didn’t tell me it was iCloud lock , is there anyway I can get it unlock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never had it turn on it’s iCloud lock

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It wasn’t mine from the beginning so it’s not my Apple ID but the phone is

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Ok
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?