Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to have my e-mail on my desk top, iPhone, iPad all…

Customer Question
Trying to have my...

Trying to have my e-mail on my desk top, iPhone, iPad all the same.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Trying to have all my devices with e-mail the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My e-mail on my desk top is not in sink with iPhone and iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like same password ***** all three devices.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 4 months ago
Ebram Kerolos

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I will be more than happy to help you with this issue.

My iPhone and iPad is fine. It’s my desk top that I can’t get up to date e-mail.
I’ll go to the Apple store near me thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 4 months ago

So sorry to hear that you lost your smartphone. I would highly recommend you to sign out of the email and sign back in again to re-establish a new connection. I hope that helps.

I did not lose my smart phone��
Mac Support Specialist: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 4 months ago

Yes sorry about that, but as stated earlier, if you know the password ***** your email, then I recommend you to sign out and sign back in to reconnect your email on your computer.