Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant access my accounts. Phone and laptop. Dont know i…

Customer Question
I cant access my...

I cant access my accounts

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Phone and laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dont know i have knot been in my account in a while

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No for right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know which account you are unable to access is it your email account?