Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple IPad it is asking me for a password to

Customer Question
I have an Apple IPad...
I have an Apple IPad it is asking me for a password ***** activate it?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I changed my Apple ID but now it is telling me My Apple ID is wrong? Is there a way I can retrieve it?
Sorry, I changed my Apple password ***** my ID

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

I reset the password, but It is telling me to enter the Apple ID that was used to set the ipad up, but I don't have that?

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. When finished messages me back, ok?