Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I own an Apple IPad it is asking me for an activation

I own an Apple...

I own an Apple IPad it is asking me for an activation password ***** ones I have tried have not worked? How do I reset my IPad password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not done this in a long time?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I do not how to do that?

3/10/2018
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

In order to get past activation lock you will need to enter the password ***** your Apple ID. If you do not know it I can provide you the link to reset the password.

OK what is the link?

Use the link below to reset the password. Enter the Apple ID and follow prompts, select to have an email sent to you to reset option.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Let me know if this answers your question. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

The link does not exist?

I tested the link and it takes you to the reset page.

Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist