Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is my series 3 Apple watch. I am trying to engage the SOS…

Customer Question
It is my series...

It is my series 3 Apple watch. I am trying to engage the SOS feature, but the watch continues to notify my emergency contacts WAY too long. Are you an Apple guy?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

It is series 3 so I think OS 11.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

I set up the emergency system but my contacts tell me it just keeps going and going. I had to turn off the watch to make it stop. Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want the emergency contacts notified in case of an emergency...once!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

This is not Apple. Do you want to continue?

What do you mean...this is not Apple?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Apple
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.