Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The password I've used for years isn't being accepted now. I…

Customer Question
The password *****'ve used...

The password *****'ve used for years isn't being accepted now. I want to buy a song at the Apple Store but it won't let me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My password ***** I haven't used it in about 6 months. This always happens when you don't frequently use the service. Can I get a new password ***** I can buy some songs?I have never changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No & I'm too old & dumb to know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I just want to buy some songs at the Apple Store.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.