Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought an iTunes card today and it says already been used.

Customer Question
I bought an...

I bought an iTunes card today and it says already been used. Can I get information on that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I bought it as a gift and she tried to redeem the card

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes Card. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What happens when you try it?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.