Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I bought new iphone, my past word ochange; How do i fin…

Customer Question
When I bought new...

When I bought new iphone, my past word ochange;

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do i fin it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Tonight, I tried and old password ***** was not accepted on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nnot reallly not reaaally-I was on my Flex

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.