Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I haven't been able to reset my password for my microsoft.

Customer Question
I haven't been able...

I haven't been able to reset my password ***** my microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know 7 'm pretty sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried 3 times and got a code but I'm not familiar with using my Iphone I usually use my PC and I must have mistyped the passwords.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have pictures stored in different areas of my computer, I'm trying to get them all in one place.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Actually, they already answered that question. My REAL question was how do I get all the pictures on my PC (Dell - Service Tag # 37VLNJ2) in one place?
Actually, they already answered that question. My REAL question was how do I get all the pictures on my PC (Dell - Service Tag # 37VLNJ2 in one place?
Are you there?
Okay.