Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Someone used my Apple ID to buy Jurassic park game. I want…

Someone used my Apple...

Someone used my Apple ID to buy Jurassic park game. I want to stop this purchase.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It's been a long time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My account is locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to make sure my credit card hasn't been hacked

3/10/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I'm signed in
Why do you need to connect

Now go to reportaproblem.apple.com and sign in and you will be able to report a dispute for the game.

It just keeps taking me to the sign in screen
Hello?!

Go to reportaproblem.apple.com and sign in.

It just keep taking me to the sign in screen,

Are you signing in?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
It won't let me. I enter my info and the screen refreshes with the sign on info blank again.

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I didn't mean to request secure assstance

Ok

Can I cancel the remote assistance please?

I will let customer service know. You need to sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com so that you can get this resolved.

I finally got signed in and there isn't a record of that purchase on my account. Why would i get a receipt emailed to Me?

Forward me the email to me at***@******.***

On the way

It was sent from: *****@******.***

That is a scam. Did you click on anything in the email and enter your Apple ID or Password?

I clicked to cancel the purchase and signed in then saw all the info they wanted and decided to call support instead. So I should be okay if I just change my pass word?

Ok go to appleid.apple.com and sign in and change your password *****

Why is my account info in a foreign language? Where do I go to change that?

What language is it in?

I can't tell!
Date of birth is
Tarikh lahir

Malay

Even the sign on screen is in malay

It should not be. Are you signing in to appleid.apple.com ?

It adds /#!&page=signin
But yeah

Did you change the password?

Where do I Go?

Use this guide: LINK

I was able to sign in on my phone but don't understand why my I pad is messed up. Thanks so much for your help. My pword is changed. Please see what you can do about the remote connection thing. Thanks again!!!������

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!