Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to make a Genius Bar appointment, and I don’t know…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make a Genius Bar appointment, and I don’t know how

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone X up to date software

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Two months, I have been on the phone with tech support. Has not fixed the problem. I just want to take it in and have them fix it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Note: Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

No,I want to go in to the Apple store tomorrow and have it fixed. I already tried to have it done remotely

Please open the following page:https://getsupport.apple.com/Reservation.action?retail=Y enter your location and click the blue Go button. Choose your preferred location by clicking the "Choose Store" link. Log in with your Apple ID and follow the instructions on screen. Once you finish, your appointment will be scheduled.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

you charged me 5 dollars for that

If you are not satisfied for any reasons please click here to request a refund : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank you