Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Recently had to get help changing some forgotten passwords.

Customer Question
Recently had to get...

Recently had to get help changing some forgotten passwords. Now a frame asking me to login to Keychain eon’t Go away. I’ve never used keychain and fon’ Have a password ***** it. Can’t get rid of that box.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Now I have a circle rainbow going around and around. About 3-4 days ago. Lakisha helped us.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. She walked us thru it. Used command r Apple came up. Progress bar complete then MacOS utilities call Apple startup disk selected system call highlighted bar utilities terminal and then reset password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Using MacOS high sierra 11 version MacBook Pro retina 8 gig remaining

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?