Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and i have tried to recover it and my…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** i have tried to recover it and my id is using an email doesn't work anymore

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I beilieve a couple months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it said that i have asked to recover it to many times and it never sent to me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the Email ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

the id that i used for my apple id is***@******.*** but the frontier email doesnt work anymore

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with(•••) •••-••15? This is for verification purposes.

i do not want the secure remote assistance

When I tried to reset and recover the account. "Your account will be ready for recovery in 6 hours. At that time, we will send instructions to the phone number you provided". In this is case instead to waiting for 6hrs, I suggest you to reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".