Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My granddaughter wants to transfer the iPod data and apps to…

Customer Question
My granddaughter wants to...

My granddaughter wants to transfer the iPod data and apps to her new iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Can we do this by backing up to the cloud?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

She just got the new phone yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

She has the iCloud to use

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about syncing. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is the iPod backed up?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

her iPod is backed up to her icloud
Can she just download from iCloud to iPhone 8?

Yes if you reset the iPhone back to factory.