Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been locked out of my apple id settings. It is on an…

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my apple id settings. It is on an email I don't use or remember. It is***@******.***. When asked security questions it would not accept my birth date -21/02/1944. My current email is;

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week. My current email is***@******.*** and I want to keep it and all my info

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No should I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have tried what must be the wrong password.
I have tried the questions and it rejects my birthday - 21/02/1944,
I have tried email but the email used on my rejection is***@******.***. I don't know or remember where that email comes from. My long term email address is***@******.***.
I don't want to lose any information.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com