Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to change my password on my iPhone. It gets stuck on…

Customer Question
Trying to change my...

Trying to change my password ***** my iPhone. It gets stuck on after I put in the code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Over a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Please cancel my question and refund my money.
Thank you.
The amount is 2 payments. $44 + $58. No assistance has been received.
I do not wish to subscribe to your service . Do not take the $NZ58.00 from my account.There has been no response to my first question for which you have charged me NZ$44. Accordingly refund that $44.00 taken on 12 March 2018.
Thoroughly dissatisfied with your performance
LEWIS Warder.