Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY IPHONE 8 WILL NOT ACCEPT MY FINGERPRINTS. I HAVE NO IDEA.

MY IPHONE 8 WILL...

MY IPHONE 8 WILL NOT ACCEPT MY FINGERPRINTS

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I HAVE NO IDEA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I JUST GOT IT LATE YESTERDAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I NO OTHER PHONE TO USE AND I AM TOTALLY DIABLED

3/9/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone 8. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you get on the phone with your passcode?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I NEED HELP NOW THAT IS WHY I APPROVED DIRECT CONNECTION AND PAID THE EXTRA$39-
I ALREADY APPROVED THE39DOLLAR CHARGE WITH MY BANK

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App