Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t remember my old iPhone login and an not access my…

Customer Question
I can’t remember my...

I can’t remember my old iPhone login and an not access my contact or musin

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t remember, I had my phone stolen and this is a replacement. Oh, it’s icloud password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.